Monday, February 9, 2009


I need to get more in-tune with updating my blog! I guess that I have just been super busy lately and have not had much time.  I have always been proud of Madi, weather it is excelling in Gymnastics, making a goal or being the best big sister she can... yesterday, she made tears come to my eyes!  Madi had been asking and asking me to call an assisted living home by our house, "The Pointe" and I finally did.  She is going to start volunteering her time up there on the weekends with their "Ice Cream Socials", Bingo and more.. She is more then just excited to do it.  Here is a picture of her, "first day" on the job -- and she did an amazing job at that! Could not ask for a better daughter!


1 comment:

All About the Arredondos said...

WOW! That is so sweet!! Brought tears to your eyes of course, but now mine too!! What a great young lady you have for a daughter! What a blessing!